Project type: Fast-Track Refurbishment
Client: Gloucestershire Constabulary
Location: Coleford, Gloucestershire
Contract period: 10 Weeks
This fast-track refurbishment was part of a county-wide strategic plan by the Gloucestershire Constabulary to consolidate their services. The works consisted of the acquisition and conversion of the former Magistrates Courts and works included;
- Creation of two large Male/Female locker rooms.
- Removal of Court Room Furniture and Dock and the Conversion into a large multi-use space.
- Light Refurbishment of existing offices and interview rooms.
- Alterations to the existing M&E Installations and the addition of secure access control, extensive CCTV and new Data.
- Complete refurbishment of the existing Male/Female WC's and Conversion of two existing WC's into shower rooms.